Additional Information on Fees
|Fees Payment Plans
|Lecole will bill the full annual fees by invoice with a due date of 15 days from the date of issue. The invoiced amount will include a 5% discount.
||Lecole will bill the fees in two instalments by invoice with a due date of 15 days from the date of issue.
||The annual fee will be divided into 5 equal instalments payable on the 15th day of July, September, November, January and March of each calendar year.
|After the first payment, following annual fees will be due in July of each year.
||After the first payment, following bi-annual payment will be due in July and December of each academic year.
|Mode of Payment1
|Payments can be made at any Faysal Bank branch by check, pay-order, bank transfer or cash in favour of Lecole. Payment is not accepted on campus.
|Details of Fees
- All academic classes, regular instructional and laboratory fees
- Library subscriptions, periodicals and maintenance
- Internet, computer and technology facilities
- School-sponsored excursions, social events, banquets & graduation
- Recreational physical activities and facilities
- Health, medical and counselling services
- Printed materials and copies (i.e. handouts and circulars)
- Extracurricular activities
|The following are additional costs that you should be aware of.
- Withholding tax of 5% (under Section 236I of the Income Tax Ordinance)
- Exam registration (i.e. University of London, Cambridge Examinations or British Council fees)
- Travel and accommodation costs for inter-city or international trips
- Field trips (subsidized cost)
- Textbooks, exercise books, worksheets, school uniforms (where applicable), and stationary.
- Some after-school activities may include a subsidized surcharge
1 All fees are non-refundable and may increase on an annual basis for inflation and the consumer price index adjustments.